Audeara A-01 Headphone Firmware Releases History
Firmware Version: v1.42
This is a minor release focused on specifically improving the latency of the headphones when paired with the BT-01 transceiver and other aptX LL enabled devices. Note: this release is optional. There is no need to apply the upgrade if you haven't experienced any issues.
- Drastically improved audio latency when using the BT-01 transceiver.
Firmware Version: v1.41
This is another minor release focused on specifically fixing the Samsung call bug. Note: this release is optional. There is no need to apply the upgrade if you're not experiencing the issue.
- Fixes call dropout bug experienced predominantly by users with Samsung Galaxy S8, S9, and S10 phones.
Firmware Version: v1.40
This is a minor release focused on improving the clarity of calls.
- Improved built-in microphone call quality
Firmware Version: v1.39
The Audeara team is constantly updating our technology to ensure you enjoy the full Audeara Experience, so we recommend updating your firmware every time a new version is released. To learn more, get in contact with our customer support here.
New & Improved:
- Increased overall dynamic range
- New hearing test tone generation system with improved reliability and accuracy.
- Personalisation profile upload speed is over 3 times faster.
- Improved reliability of connection with the Audeara mobile applications.
- Added the ability to change the device name from the Audeara mobile applications.
- Added battery indication for supported iOS devices.
- Reduced overall noise floor.
- Improvements to wired audio mode:
- Volume level is set to maximum while in this mode to avoid dual volume controls.
- Bluetooth disabled while in this mode to reduce battery consumption.
- Removed bass distortion (clipping) when the input device was set to maximum volume.
- Test tone clicking at very high frequencies.
- AVRCP Audio Switching causing some devices not to pause.
- Stopped 'beeping' noise from playing if headphones loose connection to an already paired device.
- Disabled hardware buttons while performing a hearing test
- Removed clinking sound that could be heard while changing audio codecs.
- Power off audio prompt not playing when the battery dies.
How to update:
Please see the article: How to update firmware on A-01s