Resetting the pairing list on your A02 headphones makes it lose connection from all the devices it was previously connected to and therefore will no longer connect to them. Follow the steps below to reset the pairing list on your A02 headphones:
- Turn on the A02 headphones.
- Ensure that there is no audio coming through the headphones.
- I.e. It is not currently connected to any device that is streaming to the headphones. Eg. BT02 TV Streamer or phone.
- Simultaneously hold down the ‘+’ and ‘-’ button on the left cup of the headphones for 7 seconds.
- You will hear the headphones say ‘Power Off’ and the LED on the right earcup will stop flashing.
- Turn the headphones Off and back On again.
- You will now hear the headphones say ‘Power On’ followed by the pairing tone. The LED will also flash Red and Blue indicating that the headphones’ pairing list has been reset.
- You can now connect to any device of your choosing.