A Soft Reset can be done using the following instructions:
- Ensure that your headphones are turned on (i.e. Switch on Left ear-cup is flicked on and Power LED on).
- Plug your charging cable into a power source such as a computer or a wall socket.
- Plug the 'small end' (i.e. micro USB) in to the headphones while they are still on.
- This should stop all wireless connections to the headphones.
- Now remove the cable from the headphones.
- Flick the power switch off and then back on.
- The headphones will turn back on and should automatically pair to devices that it was previously connected to.
- You have now completed a soft reset on your headphones!