At Audeara we value our consumers’ privacy. In order to better manage user information, we have decided to remove social authentication from the Audeara app and enable you to link your hearing data directly with your email account.
We understand that this may cause some frustration for a small number of our users and we very much appreciate your patience whilst we transition to these new systems.
If your account was created using a Google or Facebook login, the following steps outline the process to be completed in order to transition your old hearing results to the new Audeara account.
- Identify the email address used to create and log in to your Facebook account.
- Create a new Audeara account using the same email address as the one linked to your Facebook/Google account.
- Enter the relevant details such as Name, DOB, Gender and email.
- Wait for the verification email to come through in your email account.
- Ensure that the Audeara account is verified by clicking the link in your email.
- You can now login to your Audeara account using the email and password from step 2 above.
- Once you log in to the Audeara app, our app will have transferred all hearing profiles associated with the email into this new Audeara account.
Your Hearing Profiles will not be instantly listed on the Audeara app’s home page, however, they can be accessed in two ways:
- By Navigating to -> Settings -> User Profiles
- Closing the app and reopening the app.