To disconnect the Audeara headphone from your device, we recommend resetting the pairing list. This will remove connection from all the devices it was previously connected to.
Follow the steps below to reset the pairing list on your headphones:
- Turn on your headphones
- Ensure there is no audio coming through the headphones
I.e. It is not currently connected to any device that is streaming to the headphones. Eg. TV Streamer or phone
- Simultaneously hold down the ‘+’ and ‘-’ (top and bottom) buttons on the left cup of the headphones for 7 seconds, until you see the blue power light flash purple
- You will hear the headphones say ‘Power Off’ and the LED on the right earcup will stop flashing
- Turn the headphones Off and back On again
- You will now hear the headphones say ‘Power On’ followed by the pairing tone. The LED will also flash Red and Blue indicating that the headphones’ pairing list has been reset
- You can now connect to any device of your choosing.