Resetting the pairing list on your A-01 headphones will wipe all connections from all the devices it was previously connected. Follow the steps below to reset the pairing list on your A-01 headphones:
- Turn on the A-01 headphones.
- Ensure that there is no audio coming through the headphones.
- I.e. It is not currently connected to any device that is streaming to the headphones. Eg. BT-01 TV Streamer or phone.
- Simultaneously hold down the ‘+’ and ‘-’ (top and bottom) buttons on the left cup of the headphones for 7 seconds, until you see the blue power light flash purple.
- You will hear the headphones say ‘Power Off’ and the LED on the right earcup will stop flashing.
- Turn the headphones Off and back On again.
- You will now hear the headphones say ‘Power On’ followed by the pairing tone. The LED will also flash Red and Blue indicating that the headphones’ pairing list has been reset.
- You can now connect to any device of your choosing.