The standby timer conserves battery when the headphones are not being used, this timer dictates the amount of time to wait before automatically powering off. In the latest app-release, we have introduced a feature which allows you to adjust the standby timer of your Audeara headphones.
By default, the headphones will turn off after 20 minutes of inactivity, you can now change this timer to any of the following options:
- 1 hour = Headphones turn off after 1hour of inactivity.
- Timer Off = The headphones will stay on and not turn off automatically.
To change the standby timer of your Audeara headphones, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Headphones within your Audeara App.
- Locate the ‘Headphone turn off timer’.
- You can tap the timer value to select one of the other timer options OR
- You can flick the switch ‘Off’ to turn off the timer.