Follow these simple steps to connect your Audeara Headphones to your phone
A: Multifunction Button
B: Power Indicator
C: Power Switch
- Turn on your headphones by flicking the Power Switch up.
- This will make the Power Indicator flash blue.
Your Headphones will also provide an audible prompt that says “Power On”.
- To place your headphones in pairing mode, hold down the Multifunction (middle) Button on the left ear cup for three seconds.
This will make the Power Indicator flash blue and red.
When in pairing mode, your headphones will also provide an audible prompt that says “Pairing” followed by a repeated chime while in pairing mode.
- On your mobile device, open 'Settings' on your phone and select 'Bluetooth' to view the list of available devices.
- You should see 'Audeara A-01' or 'Audeara A-02' in the device list. If it doesn't appear, repeat step 2.
- Select 'Audeara A-01' or 'Audeara A-02' to connect to your device.
Once the device is connected, your headphones will stop flashing blue and
red and you will also hear an audible prompt that says “Connected”.
If you can see the headphones listed in your available devices, but they still won't connect, try these Bluetooth tips.
Connect to a second mobile device (optional)
Your Audeara Headphones can pair to two devices at the same time.
- With your headphones already connected to the first device, repeat steps above with the second device.
- Turn your headphones off and then on again using the Power Switch to connect to both paired devices.