Follow the steps below to connect your BT-01 TV Transceiver to your headphones.
First ensure your TV Transceiver is correctly connected to your TV by following these instructions.
1. Put your TV Transceiver into Pairing Mode
- Slide the spring-loaded Audio Input Switch to the right towards the Bluetooth symbol.
- The light on top of the TV Transceiver will flash red and blue to indicate it is in Pairing Mode.
2. Put your Headphones into Pairing Mode
- Hold down the Multifunction (middle) Button on the left ear cup for three seconds or until the LED Power Indicator flashes red and blue.
- For more information on putting your headphones into Pairing Mode, see here.
3. Your TV Transceiver and Headphones will connect automatically
- The LED Power Indicator will change to a solid blue light on both the TV Transceiver and the Headphones when they have successfully connected.
4. Select your Audio Input option based on which option you have used to connect your TV Transceiver to the TV
- If you have connected the TV Transceiver to the TV using the Digital Optical cable, slide the Audio Input Switch on the front of the TV Transceiver to select 'OPT'.
- If you have connected the TV Transceiver to the TV using the Analog Audio cable (with or without the AV Adapter cable), slide the Audio Input Switch on the front of the TV Transceiver to select 'AUX'.
Tip: The light on top of the TV Transceiver will be a solid colour when connected.